HUGG Asia Pacific
Honolulu, Hawai'i, June 6-8, 1997.
An International Conference sponsored by Toda Institute for Global Peace and Policy Research; School of Politics, La Trobe University; and the Spark M. Matsunaga Institute for Peace, University of Hawaii. June 6-8, 1997.
Left to right, front row:
1. Joshua Cooper
2. Masao Yakota
3. To be identified
4. Mark Poster, Department of History, University of California at Irvine
5. Syed Sikand Mehdi, Department of International Relations, University of Karachi
6. Joseph Camilleri, Department of Political Science, La Trobe University
7.Mahbub ul Haq, Human Development Centre
8. Khadija Haq, North-South Roundtable
9. Valerie Shearer
10. Audray Holm
11. Puja Borries
12. Kimberly Taylor
13. Rohan Gunaratna, Department of International Relations, University of St. Andrews
14. Florangel Rosario-Braid, Asian Institute of Journalism and Communication
15. Wenrong Qian, Xinhua Center for World Affairs Studies
16. Tomosaburo Hirano, Toda Institute
17. Linda-Ann Blanchard, Center for Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Sydney
19. Stuart Rees, Center for Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Sydney
Left to right, back row: 1. Richard Vincent, Department of Communication, University of Hawaii 2. SaleemAhmed, 3. David Krieger, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation 4. George Kent, Department of Political Science, University of Hawaii 5. Manfred Henningsen, Department of Political Science, University of Hawaii 6. Amin Saikal, Center for Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies, The Australian National University 7. Haunani-Kay Trask, Center for Hawaiian Studies, University of Hawaii 8. Majid Tehranian, Toda Institute and Department of Communication, University of Hawaii 9. Dayle Bethel, The International University, Kyoto Center 10. Jonathan Friedman, Department of Social Anthropology, University of Lund 11. Brien Hallet, Matsunaga Institute for Peace, University of Hawaii 12. Thomas D. Hall, Department of Sociology, Depauw University 13. Fred Riggs, Department of Political Science, University of Hawaii 14. Luciano Minerbi, Department of Urban and Regional Planning, University of Hawaii 15. Ramon Lopez-Reyes, Center for Zones of Peace 16. Frank Chan 17. To be identified 18. Jonnie Keifer 19. T.V. Sathyamurthy, Department of Politics, The University of York 20. Chaiwat Sath-Anan, Department of Political Science, Thammasat University 21. Hidakazu Sakai 22. Johan Saravanamuttu, ASEAN and International Studies Center
Return to archived conferences here.